1. Lena Dunham was clearly missing something in this 2014 Vogue cover shoot.
Her arm mysteriously disappeared.
2. Zendaya was surprised to see her body look different in a 2015 shoot for Modeliste magazine.
The magazine blamed a third party editor and posted the original photo.
3. Fans called out this Kylie Jenner selfie for Photoshop.
The wall in the background appears to curve right around where her stomach bends in.
4. In 2016, Meghan Trainor posted a side-by-side image of what she looks like in real life and how she was made to appear in her "Me Too" music video.
It was fixed within a day.
5. Katy Perry appeared on the cover of Rolling Stone in August 2010.
Pre-Photoshop photos appeared on Tumblr.
6. Vogue posted this photo of Miranda Kerr on Instagram after the 2012 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show.
Kerr's waistline in her Instagram post is noticeably smaller than it is in the original photo.
8. Jennifer Lawrence appeared on the June 2011 cover of Flare magazine.
Her body looks different in the original photos.
9. Kerry Washington's 2016 Adweek cover didn't thrill the actress.
She said it looks very different from what she sees when she looks in the mirror.
10. Kim Kardashian West wore a tight black getup in the April/May 2009 issue of Complex Magazine.
The original photo was accidentally uploaded on the Complex website.
11. Priyanka Chopra's armpit was Photoshopped out of existence in her 2016 Maxim cover.
After her armpit went viral, the actress joked about it on Twitter.
12. Britney Spears looks fitter than ever in her "Work B**ch" music video from October 2013.
But it looks like her body was edited.
13. Look at this photo of Selena Gomez that was posted by her makeup artist.
The door appears warped — it may have been manipulated to make her hair look more volumized.
14. Gwyneth Paltrow graces the March 2012 cover of Harper's Bazaar.
Inside the magazine, something seemed wrong.
15. Does this 2009 W magazine cover with Demi Moore look off to you?
Moore denied any Photoshopping, but her hips appeared narrower than her thigh.
16. Tennis player Andy Roddick appeared on the June/July 2007 cover of Men's Fitness.
Even Roddick didn't recognize his huge arms in the retouched photo.
17. This 2013 ad for "Pretty Little Liars" wasn't popular with stars of the show.
Ashley Benson and Troian Bellisario both called it out.
18. In another "Pretty Little Liars" ad, one actress seemed to be missing a leg.
It's another case of a mangled leg.
19. Hello! magazine nabbed Prince William for the cover of its February 22, 2010 issue.
It looks like the magazine filled out his hairline.
20. Kristen Stewart appeared on the cover of Glamour's November 2011 issue.
Upon closer inspection, Stewart seems to be missing her left forearm.
21. Country music singer Faith Hill appeared on the July 2007 cover of Redbook.
Her arms are totally wrong.
22. Drew Barrymore looked great in her white dress on InStyle's February 2012 cover.
Where's her left hip?
25. Oprah Winfrey's August 1989 TV Guide cover wasn't really Oprah.
The magazine edited Winfrey's head onto the body of '60s star Ann-Margret — without either of the stars' permission.
26. Time's June 27, 1994 cover featured O.J. Simpson's mugshot.
The cover made his skin look much darker.
27. Lindsay Lohan forgot to take care of one crucial feature in this shot.
The door behind her is warped, indicating that some parts were curved.
28. Beyoncé definitely doesn't need any Photoshop.
This stair isn't straight.
29. Ariana Grande counted down the days until the release of her single "Focus."
Her right hand looks bizarrely long.
30. Model Martha Hunt is selling a swimsuit with another model in this Victoria's Secret Instagram post.
Did something happen to her arm?
31. This Instagram photo from Taylor Swift got a lot of attention.
But the metal guardrail behind her and the band Haim shouldn't look like that.
32. Jordyn Woods posted a photo with her now-former BFF Kylie Jenner in May 2017.
Look closer at the carpet.
33. Kris Jenner has also been called out for Photoshop. Here's a selfie Gordon Ramsay posted.
And here's the version Jenner posted to her own Instagram page.
34. This John Mayer selfie was supposed to be a joke, right?
Needless to say, their skin is usually not that smooth.
35. Lupita Nyong'o graced the November 2017 issue of Grazia UK, but she looked a little different than expected.
The magazine photoshopped off a lob of her natural hair.
36. Solange Knowles had a similar situation with London's Evening Standard magazine. Notice anything weird about this image?
They also chopped off a bunch of her hair.
37. There's a problem with Oprah in this Vanity Fair photo.
She has an extra hand.
38. There's something weird going on here with Emma Watson in a 2010 Burberry ad.
She's missing her right leg.
40. Elizabeth Olsen appeared as Scarlet Witch with a few other Marvel characters on a cover of "Empire" in 2018.
Olsen didn't approve.
41. A lot seems wrong with this Kim Kardashian West's Instagram post from March.
The entire world is wobbly.
42. Lady Gaga didn't like her 2013 Glamour cover.
At Glamour's "Woman of the Year" awards, she told her fans to "fight back against the forces that make them feel like they're not beautiful."
43. Kate Winslet, too, was displeased with her February 2003 GQ UK cover.
Winslet disparaged it in another magazine interview.
44. Jake Paul posted a photo of himself flexing before an upcoming boxing match.
Those muscles look weirdly transparent.
45. Brad Pitt and Leonardo DiCaprio look fit in this "Once Upon a Time in Hollywood" promo shot.
Their necks don't look right.
46. Problems with "Once Upon a Time in Hollywood" continued with the release of its poster.
Brad Pitt still looks odd.
47. This Calvin Klein ad with Kourtney Kardashian had a lot of people talking in August.
People said her arm looked way too slim to be real. Calvin Klein said it was just the lighting.
48. Some people thought there was something wrong with this photo of Kylie Jenner and Stormi Webster.
Did she Photoshop her daughter's ear?
49. Lili Reinhart's body was slimmed down in Cosmopolitan Philippines Instagram page.
Reinhart wasn't happy about it.
50. The magazine did the same for her co-star Camila Mendes.
The Cosmopolitan Philippines Instagram account posted a slimmed-down version of the photo on Instagram.
51. In October 2018, Kim Kardashian West posted a photo on Instagram advertising her beauty company.
Some people thought she didn't look like herself.
52. Khloé Kardashian didn't escape scrutiny either.
There's something going on with her thumb, and her hair has been airbrushed.